Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday

This past Sunday we celebrated Macy's 1st Birthday. Her birthday is actually today, but Sunday is a much better day of the week to have family over.
We had a great time. We played in the yard........................



and we sang Happy Birthday. Aunt Kathy explained that the 2nd candle was for us to remember Macy's first family. Without them we would not have Marvelous Magnificent Macy in our lives.


Macy enjoyed a piece of both chocolate and white cake and seemed to like them both.

Macy got to spend some time with Uncle Bob and Aunt Peg before the day was over.

2 comments:

B said...

Happy First Birthday Macy! We can't wait to see you this weekend to celebrate in person.

Calico Sky said...

Your daughter is beautiful! I found you from wishing & wondering blog! I too am single and am hoping to adopt from Vietnam (& I'm Canadian - hailing from Ontario!). May I please add you to my blogroll?

Happy Belated Birthday to Macy!