Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Out of the Mouth of a 2 Year Old

Flying with a toddler has it's own challenges, and long flights just more so. One of the things I do is to buy and wrap several small toys for Macy. I give them to her at intervals throughout the flight, it helps keep her occupied. One of the things I gave her for the flight over here was a set characters from Snow White (we recently watched the movie and she knows they are at Disneyland. (Thursday this week if the weather cooperates) Macy likes to tell you what all the names of her toys are, eg this is Buzz Lightyear, this is Woody, this is Belle, this is the Beast. So, now we are including the characters from Snow White. So, yesterday the conversation goes like this, she holds up each little doll in turn and says, "Mommy, is this Snow White?", "Yes Macy", "Mommy this is the Prince, and this is the Mean Queen", "Yes Macy that's right", Macy then picks up one of the Dwarfs and I ask, "Who is that?" to which she answers, "The Ho Mommy, it's the Ho." Kathy and I start laughing and I say "The Ho?" are you sure his name is Ho? and in her 2 year old logic says "Yes Mommy, Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to work I go."

No comments: