Friday, November 6, 2009

What a Difference 1/2 a year makes

This was Macy and one of her nannies on our trip back to the Orphanage on May 17. Our Adoption "Forever Family" Day was May 4 2009. It has been a short 6 months since that day, and what a 6 months it has been. Macy has changed so much in the short time, she has gone from a baby barely able to pull herself up, to a running, jumping, climbing, swimming machine.



Here she is playing her games on Mommies computer.

And below is after a breakfast that included yogurt.


I wonder at the amazing times to come.

3 comments:

B said...

Look at all that hair! She is growing into such a big girl!

Oh, and now I know why I haven't been serving yogurt for breakfast...

Unknown said...

She has changed so much!!!! I can't wait to get home and hold her. I love that we talk to you and her most days, twice a day, but it's the holding I'm missing the most. We love you - can't wait to get home!!!

Ron and Kathy

Michelle said...

A big hello to Ellie and Macy from Michelle and Aimée(Ottawa). Macy is just a dollie. I enjoyed looking at all your pictures and reading what you two girls have been up to. It looks like you two are having such a great time this fall. I think a Halloween tree is brilliant. We must look into that.
Give Macy a big hug from us please!
Cheers, Michelle