Sunday, January 3, 2010

EIGHT MONTHS


Christmas morning was lots of fun, Macy may not understand the Christmas Season, but she sure understood the presents part of it.













A few weeks before Christmas, Macy was busy wrapping her dolls in the bags for her bottles.




Macy enjoyed the Christmas Party at Mommies work. Santa brought her a big box of blocks.

It is almost impossible to believe that it has been 8 months since my Princess Macy was placed in my arms. She continues to amaze me each and every day. We had a wonderful 1st Christmas and New Years. Kathy and Ron were home from Vietnam, and Macy was happy to charm them each and every day.

2 comments:

B said...

Hey Macy girl! We have the same Christmas P.J's! Our mommies have good taste I guess.

Love Ben

Ellie said...

Hey Ben My mommy noticed that also. Too bad they will be too small for next year, but then we get new Christmas pj's