Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Beautiful Saturday

Today was a beautiful warm spring day. The kind of day you just love. It was a good day all around. My 2 sister's and their hubby's were here for lunch. It is not very often all 3 of us girls can get together so it was a special treat. Sandy and John live outside Ottawa and Kathy and Ron live in London, so we are not exactly around the corner from each other.
Nothing too drastic new in the adoption story this week. I got a call from CB to let me know the extension for my Letter of Approval arrived at CB. Yahoo, (I have had this same letter update a few times before) The children were scheduled to have their Immigration Medicals yesterday, I hope and assume that happened. Cathy from CB is hoping our LOI's come soon, but soon is kind of a relevant term for me at this point. It is kind of hard to get too excited until I know the paper is actually in someones hand. One good thing coming from the delay in travel is that I know for sure I am off the entire summer with Macy. We can play in the yard, walk along the river, and nap on the deck. It will be an AWESOME summer.

1 comment:

Jules and Danny said...

Sounds like a marvelous Saturday... the weather was great too... and a marvelous summer ahead.