Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Vacation Time





I know I have said it before, but where does the time go? Macy is changing so quickly, it makes me sad I cannot stay home and just watch the changes. But.... vacation time is upon us, and Macy and I are off on a jet plane to Vietnam. I will have 3 weeks of 24 hrs a day Macy and I cannot wait. Yes, I am travelling to Vietnam, with a 21 month old, and no other adult, ( I don't think I can count the others on the plane as they may not be inclined to pitch in and help keep her entertained) We are going to visit my sister Kathy, and we can hardly wait (well I can hardly wait and I keep telling Macy we are going on a plane, but she just laughs and smiles) We leave in less than 2 weeks. This time last year, I was still waiting for the Invitation to Travel, so I find it hard to believe it is already time for another visit. I know I am so lucky to have a sister living in the country that gave me the opportunity to parent the fantastic little girl that is my daughter. I am so lucky to be able to experience another part of the country. I will try to blog when we are there ( I have been told I better blog at least a few times) In the mean time, enjoy a few recent pics of Macy.

2 comments:

B said...

I can't wait to read the posts!

Jules and Danny said...

Looking forward to seeing some posts from Vietnam. Macy is so darn cute! Good luck with the flight.
j and d and m