Sunday, February 22, 2009

Anticipation

I know I was cranky last week, but sometimes the waiting is hard. This week is much better. I feel very positive, I like to think that maybe it is a good sign and we will receive our travel dates this week, but I really think the good feelings are as a result of all the good baby news I have read about this week. The adoption blogging world, of which I only follow a few, has been full of wonderful news. New babies being born, new referrals received and families travelling to Vietnam and China to meet their new children. Wonderful positive things.

3 comments:

Leslie & Shaune said...

i hope this wait for you will be over soon.
i think we all get cranky with all the waiting some times.

this part of the wait... we are just starting and i don't know how i'll do it. you have been so good at waiting but i hope you won't have to be much longer.

leslie

OH MY #6 said...

soon. And, yes, the world is full of wonderful, positive things.

lea
xo

Paula said...

I am so excited for you and that you will be travelling very soon and it will the next leg in your amazing journey.

I look forward to hearing the good news.
Paula