Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Stuff, stuff and more stuff

How naive I was!!! I knew babies needed a lot of stuff, but as the days and weeks go by, the amount of stuff I have aquired for Macy, seems to be gathering/building on its own. (I personally think there are fairies that come into my home at night and add things) Or maybe it is just panic setting in, so I buy more things just in case I don't have enough. I have stopped myself from cruising the baby aisle at the local stores. And today, even though it was my intention to go to the mall and visit The Children's Place, (I heard there was a sale) the weather on the way home from Hamilton was horrible so I came straight home. So, nothing new today for her. Her room is full. The crib is up, the dresser all set. Her clothes are all washed, (Ok they are still in the basket but they are washed) and the list of essentials I think I need has dwindled to almost nothing. So, I guess I am almost ready. Ready for Vietnam to send my LOI. Ready to travel, Ready to FINALLY meet my daughter.

2 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

that is so exciting!

Lea
xo

Jules and Danny said...

Ready or not... I'm sure you will still find more stuff you need... lol
It has got to be incredibly exciting! Can't wait to see you on Friday.
Jules