Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm Cranky

I don't mean to be, but I know I am cranky. It's an old fashioned word that my Dad used to use, but it describes my current attitude. I'm cranky at home, I'm cranky at work, I try not to be cranky but it's not working. I'm cranky because I am ready. I could be ready to travel within a few hours, not that it happens that way, but I could be ready. So, I am thinking the only cure for my crankiness is a travel date. Do you think that if all my family, friends and coworkers wrote letters to the Powers that Be, the ones that hold the LOI's in their tight little hands and are so reluctant to let go of them, do you think if we all wrote and explained how cranky I was that I could travel sooner? No............I didn't think so either!

3 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

I think I would be cranky too!
Hang in there.

Lea
xo

B said...

Cranky comes right before the letter...that is my experience anyways.

Jules and Danny said...

Oh Ellie, I am so sorry that you are so cranky... but I get it! Soon the crankiness will be a piece of the past and you will have Macy in your arms. Come on LOI!!!
Jules