Sunday, June 7, 2009

10 Days Home

Well, we've been home 10 days and I am still not all unpacked. On the good side, my sister Kathy and her husband and son got moved OK. It is wonderful having her in the same city.
Macy and I are starting to get more settled. No routine yet, but everyday is something new. She is doing great with all the changes. We were at the Dr's Friday afternoon and Macy weighs 7.82 kg or 17ibs, 4 oz. Macy continues to be happy and playful. I am in awe as I watch her explore and learn new things. What an amazing daughter I have.
For some reason my computer cannot find the camera so I have not been able to download any pictures. I plan on trying to figure out what is wrong tomorrow evening. If so, I will post a few pics of us since we got home.
On another note, my thoughts are with a fellow adopting family that are now in HCMC to be united with their daughter. Best wishes to L & S as they meet their daughter.

2 comments:

Leslie & Shaune said...

thanks :)
MEg is sleeping peacefully right now after I managed to convince her that 3.5 oz is better than 2 oz

haha.
Good night from Vietnam.

Jules and Danny said...

Hey Ellie,

so glad to hear from you. I had guessed it would take a few days to get used to things... but I can't believe it's been 10 days already!
Looking forward to pics!
j