Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Toys


Macy hanging out in her new playhouse. It is presently occupying a place in the dining room.




Uncle Ron and Aunt Kathy were wonderful and came over and assembled all the items. Here is Macy helping Uncle Ron assemble another item.


Here she is helping Aunt Kathy put together the sand/water table.



It is truly amazing how much stuff can be accumulated in a short time for one tiny girl.... Who knew my house could hold so much stuff? At the recent family baby shower Macy received several "BIG" items. You know, the ones every girl needs and the ones I would have bought myself by now if she had not gotten them as gifts. An NO I am not spoiling her. I think every one needs a play house, water table, picnic table, slide etc etc etc. Maybe it is a case of "I never had this as a child so I want it for my daughter", but that is not really true. I am sure that most of these items were not even thought of when I was her age, but it is so much fun watching her play with them, and is that not what this whole thing is about? Fun!!! I just never knew it could be this wonderful to watch her learn and play. She amazes me every day with something new. And it has only been 7 weeks.

1 comment:

B said...

My child is clearly neglected...I guess we better get down to the big city of B for a visit so he can play with great toys!