Monday, June 15, 2009

Family Weekend

We had a wonderful family weekend. On Saturday there was a family baby shower for Macy. It was great. Great weather and a great time was had by all. Family from Kenora, Calgary, Toronto and Ottawa were here for the occasion.


As you can see from the photo we have a sizable immediate family. Unfortunately not everyone was able to attend, (OK I guess living in BC and Florida is a bit far to drive for a weekend) but Thank You to all who were able to make it.

Macy may not have known, but long before our Forever Family Day of May 4, 2009, she was loved by MANY. My entire family has been waiting anxiously to meet her, and finally, they did.




Macy was the hit of the party and charmed everyone.





Macy with my older sister Sandy.
Sandy and her husband John are soon to be grandparents for the 1st time as their daughter Kim and her husband Jake are expecting their 1st child by the end of this month. Congrats to all of you.


One of the many wonderful gifts we received.


I cannot thank everyone enough for making the weekend such a wonderful, fun, but at the same time relaxing time. It is times like this that I truly appreciate my family. I don't tell them enough how much they mean to me. They are all thrilled and excited about Macy. They have welcomed her into our family and Macy and I are blessed.

No comments: