Thursday, December 11, 2008

AP meeting and paperwork

Well, it's done. I've met with my AP and we signed all the things that needed signing. She will drop off her statement back to me on Sunday and I will hopefully send everything back to CB on Monday. Then we wait again, wait for our Invitation to Travel...... But wait, not so fast. There is a group ahead of my little group that is still waiting for their turn to travel. Bev, I am hoping your Invite to Travel arrives soon. By tomorrow would be nice.

3 comments:

B said...

Tomorrow is already today in VN. The invitation to travel guy is just scootering himself into work I'm thinking...may his journey be safe, may he get a smile from the owner at his local pho stand, may he squat on a VERY sturdy plastic stool while chatting with the regulars, may he arrive ready to sign his name on the dotted line.

My social worker completed her statement while I went to Tim's around the corner for a tea...she called me 25 minutes later to go pick it up. She ROCKS!

OH MY #6 said...

Hey,

Awesome news and welcome to Bloggyland.

Lea
xo

Jules and Danny said...

Good news all around. I am so happy to hear your news and that you've joined the blog world. Definitely keep us updated!