Thursday, December 11, 2008

Official Extension

Well, after a bit of a glitch, in that my Ministry of Ontario Approval had expired and an extension had not yet been issued when my Proposal was ready last week, all is now well. I heard from the Powers that be at CB that my approval was granted until March 09. Yesterday, Wed, I called my AP Barb and we are meeting this afternoon. I'm trying to be calm, but this meeting today is when we look over the paperwork together, and I sign the Proposal (assuming my AP thinks all is OK.) For me, it's a big deal. I have already met with my MD and she says Go for It. There is not much medical info but from what I understand the medicals from Vietnam are pretty scarce. It just goes along with all of this journey, a good part of it is a Leap of Faith and for me, my instincts are telling me this is a good thing. (Of course it could just be the mommy thing in my wanting it all to be OK)

No comments: