Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Little Step Closer

I just read, (over at a friends blog) that the group that will be travelling to Vietnam ahead of me have received a little bit of good news. They will, soon on a not too distant day, have a definite idea of when they travel. I envy them. They are one step closer to being able to cuddle, close to them their children. I also know, that once they are on their way to finally meet their little ones in person, then I and the other 4 families travelling with me will be next. It makes me feel a little bit selfish. Fantastic news for them, but I also know it brings me one step closer, to finally able to hold my Macy. (OK Kathy, yours and mine lol)

2 comments:

Jules and Danny said...

Great news... it means that your letter will be coming too... theirs' first, then your group. I am hoping that new referrals will follow shortly after that! Keep loving those pictures!

OH MY #6 said...

your getting there.

Lea
xo