Sunday, April 26, 2009

Am I Ready?

No! Not yet. I still have one more day to work. Tomorrow after work I will be attending a baby shower for one of my coworkers that had a beautiful baby boy not long ago. It will be a nice finish to the last day at work. I still have a short list of things to do here, a few appts booked for the 1st half of Tuesday, then I am hoping to be able to relax a bit on Wednesday before we leave. Do I really think that will happen? NO, I will be running around at midnight Wed like a crazy person.

3 comments:

Paula said...

E, I am so excited for you. Can you believe the day is almost here? I am wishing you a safe journey and an amazing greeting at the other end with your daughter. I will keep posted to your journey in Vietnam.
P

Jules and Danny said...

You are leaving on Wednesday?????? My heart just took a huge leap! I am so excited for you! I can't wait until you meet Macy! I wait not terribly patiently to see pictures of you holding your sweet baby in your arms.
j

B said...

Holy crap, it is Wednesday! One more sleepless night and you will be on your way to Macy! Ben keeps telling me he can't wait to drive down for a Macy playdate!