Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We're Leaving on a Jet Plane

Hurray Hurray The LOI's are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A few of my fellow travellers have already booked their flights, but I am stuck at work and must wait until later this evening, or tomorrow. I will keep you posted. The request from CB is to book Apr 29-May 1, but I think a day or two before or after is OK. It's happening. It's happening. In a few weeks, I will be there, in Vietnam to finally meet and hold my little girl. I think I'll cry now!!

4 comments:

Jules and Danny said...

Ah Ellie... I am sooooo excited for you. I can't believe it's finally happening. Look out Macy, mommy's on her way so soon! I cried when I got the email today...
jules

B said...

Aim for a couple of days early rather than late if you have to. Our G+R was moved up! Not back!

Leslie & Shaune said...

that is so so so wonderful. so happy for all the families, yours included.

soon!

Catherine said...

SOOO excited for you! You're going to have the very best Mother's Day ever!!! Congrats!