Friday, May 15, 2009

Tired

I discovered I LOVE the water
Just Hanging out on the Lido Deck with my friends


Hi All We are back from Halong Bay. FANTASTIC is all I can say. We are exhausted and are off to bed. I will try to post later tomorrow, but here are a few pics.
Oh, the good news is the Canadian Passports are ready, but because we were away, we will be picking them up on Monday!!!!!
We are still planning on staying our original time. We still have lots we hope to do. We are scheduled to arrive in Toronto May 27 3:50 from Tokyo.

2 comments:

B said...

Oh, I love Halong Bay...
Have you done your portrait yet???

Jules and Danny said...

I can't wait to see Halong Bay myself. Macy just gets cuter in every picture. It looks like you had a fantastic time. Did you and Kim get the pictures I sent?
jules